About Me

My photo
I am kind,generous,friendly and most of all a very simple girl...

Month of...

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Its All About My Life

        I am Genalyn Mata,originally made from Bantayan Cebu.I graduated my secondary education at Madridejos National High School Batch 2006..I am a good daughter of my family and a very good student recently of Hercor College Roxas City,taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Management-Accounting and now a fourth year student...We are eight siblings in my family,eight girls and three boys..Many people asked me why I am here in Roxas,I am here because almost all of my siblings are decided to find there job here..I have a lot of nephews and nieces right now because we are only two left being single  who are still studying in college.
      I am very thoughtful,kind,friendly and most of all a very simple girl live in this world.,I am willing to learn a lot and experience more about what is really life means...I love to travel and discover the places here inside and outside the Philippines...
     Because experience for me is the best happening in my life that no one can get that away and even buy that to myself...I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to experience,experience which can taught to us to become good or bad.But all of us I know in my self that I am a responsible daughter when it comes to my family,and a good student when it comes to my studies because I tried my best to strive hard to become a successful in the future,that is why I need to finished my  degree so that I can find a stable job easily.Because we know that LIFE is not EASY...LIFE is full of challenges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment