About Me

My photo
I am kind,generous,friendly and most of all a very simple girl...

Month of...

Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long Distance Relationship

        I really don't know how I survived this kind of relationship,me in myself I know its very hard specially if both of you don't have trust to each of one.But that is life sometimes we need to leave by other side,not because you don't love him anymore but because you need to find a place where you can have something to prepare your future life.Its hurt to much when the times come you need to go,It really hurt to say goodbye to a person you love most.
       But love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own,I cannot deny that sometimes I have so many doubts about him,is he doing right now?where is he now?is he telling me the truth?
      What is important having along distance relationship is to communicate and communicate almost everyday in my life I do that,by communicating each other I know what he wants,needs,feelings and much more.
      We cannot deny that most often times we wish that someday our love will last tell the end,we wish that every after trouble that we have and we are still hoping to solve the problems and to continue loving.There are times we can say to our mind that its already over and i don't take it anymore,then we realized that having with him for how many years will become useless,,so we are going to try to settle all the problems to continue what have been started to...That's what we call love!!love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment